Subject: Re:Estonian company seeking to pilot a health attestation use case on the EUDI Wallet | HealthVenture OÜ
From: "Anubhav" <[email-masked]>
To: Riigi Infosüsteemi Amet <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Customer Support" <[email-masked]>, "info" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2026 05:35:25 +0300

[email-masked] ei saada teile sageli meilisõnumeid.
<https://aka.ms/LearnAboutSenderIdentification> Lugege teavet selle kohta,
miks see on oluline

E-kiri saadeti väljastpoolt RIA-t. Kui Sa ei tunne saatjat, siis ära ava
linke ega manuseid!

Dear EUDI Wallet Programme Team,

I hope you are doing well.

I wanted to follow up on my note below regarding HealthVenture OÜ's
interest in participating in the Estonian EUDI Wallet ecosystem as an
early relying party and, over time, as a potential attestation provider
for health-related use cases.

We appreciate that your team is likely managing a significant volume of
work as Estonia progresses its wallet implementation, but I wanted to
check whether there may be a suitable contact, working group, or upcoming
process through which we could engage.

Our interest remains centred on verifiable health attestations,
particularly medical certificates and fitness-for-work related
credentials, where we believe Estonia has an opportunity to demonstrate a
practical, high-volume use case for trusted digital credentials.

If formal registration processes or pilot programmes are not yet open, we
would be grateful for any guidance on:

• Expected timelines for relying-party onboarding

• Relevant Large Scale Pilot initiatives or working groups

• Any forums, consultations, or stakeholder engagement opportunities that
would be appropriate for HealthVenture OÜ to participate in

We would also be happy to arrange a short introductory call if that would
be helpful.

Thank you again for your time and consideration. We look forward to
contributing to Estonia's digital identity ecosystem and supporting the
adoption of practical health-related wallet use cases.

Kind regards,

Ankit Anubhav

Founder, HealthVenture OÜ

[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]>

VAT EE102925070

Narva mnt 5, Tallinn

From: Anubhav <[email-masked]>
To: "ria"<[email-masked]>
Cc: "help"<[email-masked]>, "info"<[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 May 2026 09:12:18 +0530
Subject: Estonian company seeking to pilot a health attestation use case
on the EUDI Wallet | HealthVenture OÜ

To: RIA eID Competence Centre — EUDI Wallet Programme

Cc: Ministry of Justice and Digital Affairs (Digital Affairs)

Dear EUDI Wallet Programme team,

I am writing on behalf of HealthVenture OÜ, an Estonian company operating
in the digital healthcare sector. We would like to be considered as an
early relying party — and, in time, an attestation provider — for a
health-related use case on the Estonian EUDI Wallet, and to contribute to
how such attestations are designed.

A short note on who we are. HealthVenture OÜ is a registered, tax-resident
Estonian company in good standing: we file VAT and annual reports and our
books are maintained by a regulated Estonian accountant. We operate online
telemedicine and medical-certificate services across several markets, with
a large existing user base. The medical certificates we issue are produced
by licensed physicians following a defined clinical consultation process —
the underlying clinical and medical-legal basis is the foundation of what
we do, not an afterthought.

Why we are reaching out now. Today a medical certificate is trusted, or
not, largely on the judgement of whoever receives it — an employer, an
insurer, a benefits body. We believe a verifiable credential model
resolves this: the patient authenticates with their own wallet, the
issuing physician's authority is verifiable against a trust list, and any
verifier can confirm authenticity cryptographically without contacting us.
We would like to help prove this out in Estonia, with real volume, as one
of the first concrete health use cases.

We recognise that a medical or incapacity attestation is among the more
demanding credential categories, sitting across digital identity, health
data, and national rules on who may issue a recognised medical
certificate. That is precisely why we would value engaging with your
programme early rather than building in isolation.

Three questions to start:

1. When do you expect the Estonian wallet-relying-party registration
process to open for applications, and what will it require of an
applicant?

2. Which Large Scale Pilot does Estonia route health-related use cases
through, and is there a way for a company like ours to participate or
affiliate?

3. Is there an early-adopter or pilot cohort for relying parties and
attestation providers that we could join?

We would welcome a short call with the right person on your team, and we
are happy to share more detail on our operations, volumes, and clinical
process under NDA.

Thank you for your time, and for the work your team is doing to build
this.

With respect,

Ankit Anubhav

Founder, HealthVenture OÜ

[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]>

VAT EE102925070 · Narva mnt 5, Tallinn